Maintenance Tech (with at least 2 years experience) needed for Fountains of Denton, located in Denton, TX . Must have your own tools and be available alternating weekends. Must have apartment maintenance experience.
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician Tech to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
Local candidates only please.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform a share of the basic groundskeeping requirements including pool maintenance.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Perform Make Ready tasks for preparation of next resident.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Rotate on call with Maintnenance Supervisor.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Experience working on HVAC and EPA Certification is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
We follow current CDC protocols as it relates to our business. Vaccination is encouraged.
- specifically Apartment Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
|Job Category||Assistant Maintenance|