It’s hard to believe we are in our fourth month of navigating business during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The safety and wellbeing of our residents and employees continue to be our top priority.
We ask each of you to abide by the updated guidelines and procedures to ensure we can keep the amenities and offices open.
Property Updates are listed below:
- While the Business Centers will remain closed, the office staff will meet with residents and prospective residents by appointment only.
- All employees, vendors, residents, and prospective residents must wear some form of face mask / covering while in the office or on a tour of the property and maintain a 6-foot buffer, to the extent possible, between individuals.
- Only one additional guest will be allowed in the office per appointment.
- Maintenance staff will continue to complete both emergency and non-emergency work orders. However, residents are asked to wear a face mask/covering and to practice social distancing when the maintenance staff enter the interior of an occupied dwelling.
- Additional services that are performed inside apartments such as pest control or contracted work will continue.
- Pools, Fitness Centers, Grilling Stations, Picnic Areas, Playgrounds and Dog Parks will all remain open at this time with the understanding that they will continue to be used “at your own risk.” Please follow the updated guidelines posted at each of these areas so we can continue to keep them open.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, have been tested and are waiting for results, or have had potential exposure, please do not use the amenities.
- All rental payments need to be made online. It is imperative you reach out to management and communicate with them if you are unable to pay rent.
Let us all continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and comply with all orders aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Please wear a mask, practice social distancing, and stay home if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms.
Once again, thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Stay well and safe,